Orlando (Florida, USA) will host the 75th Anniversary Conference of the American Academy of Forensic Sciences on 13-18 February 2023. AAFS President Laura Fulginiti’s plan is to offer scientific content demonstrating that forensic science provides trustworthy, objective data that can be relied upon by the judicial system, Congress, and the public. In addition, President Fulginiti wants to focus on our members who work at forensic science every day”.
Work at the Conference will be carried out in the following directions:
- American Board of Forensic Odontology (ABFO) Meeting;
- National Safety Council (NSC) Alcohol, Drugs, & Impairment Division Meeting;
- Forensic Specialties Accreditation Board Annual Meeting;
- American Board of Criminalistics (ABC) Board of Directors Meeting;
- American Board of Forensic Toxicology (ABFT) Laboratory Examination Committee Meeting;
- International Board of Forensic Engineering Sciences;
- American Board of Criminalistics (ABC) Certification Exam;
- Digital & Multimedia Sciences Section Business Meeting;
- Criminalistics Section Evening Session: Believe it or Not!;
An exhibition will be organized at the Conference. AAFS’s Annual Conference has a variety of exhibitors offering products and services to all aspects of the forensic field. Exhibiting with AAFS is a must for anyone involved in showcasing the latest in resources and information for the forensic specialties.
For more detailed information follow the link: https://www.aafs.org/annual-conference.