Academy of Police Forces in Bratislava, Slovak Criminalists’ Society, Criminalists’ Association of Lithuania and Forensic Science Centre of Lithuania, kindly invite you to participate in 17th International congress “Criminalistics and forensic expertology: science, studies, practice”.
VENUE AND TIME: Congress will take place on 16-17 of September, 2021. Due to the current state of the pandemic, this event will be held online. Also, the Congress can be visited personally at the Academy of Police Forces, 1 Sklabininska Street, 83517 Bratislava, Slovak Republic.
MAIN TOPICS OF THE CONGRESS:
- Application of specific knowledge from technical sciences to criminalistics. Specific and special methods.
- Trends in the development of methods and procedures in the tactics of Criminalistic.
- A common space of Criminalistic and forensic sciences? The importance of governmental and non-governmental structures.
- Criminalistics theory and alternative theories of Criminalistic.
- Perspectives of digitization in Criminalistic and forensic practice.
- Use of special knowledge in criminalistics procedures.
- The influence of Criminalistic and forensic sciences on the development of legal regulation.
- Practical education in the didactics of Criminalistic and forensic.
- Trends in criminalistics methodics / Theory of investigation, in the investigation of criminal offenses.
- Is there a unified forensic science in Europe? Forensic research and support in court proceedings.
- The mutual influence of Criminalistic and Criminology.
Please note that LANGUAGES OF THE CONGRESS Slovak, English, Russian (synchronic translation will be organized).
For more information about the Congress, please contact organizers by e-mail: email@example.com