Department of Forensic Sciences Faculty of Law, Administration and Economics, University of Wroclaw (Poland) on 7 – 9 October 2020 will organize International Scientific Conference “19th Wroclaw Symposium on Questioned Document Examination”.
The main subjects of the Symposium are:
- New methods of handwriting and questioned document examination.
- Innovative solutions of security printing.
- Document security features and their verification.
- Contemporary trends in questioned document examination.
- Contemporary trends in handwriting examination.
- Handwriting examination versus graphology.
- Examination of initials and graphometry.
- Pathology of handwriting examination.
- Examination of signatures.
- Specific character of testament examination.
- Current issues of questioned document examination (physical, chemical analysis of ink, paper, toner, cross strokes, indented writing).
- Ink dating examination (current problems with destructive and non-destructive methods).
- Qualifications of an expert witness.
- International cooperation of questioned document examination.
It will be a great chance to develop the abilities and experiences in the forensic division.
Please find more information at the 19WSQDE2020 on web site: www.wsbp.uni.wroc.pl