On September 8-10, 2022, XVIII International Congress “Criminalistics and Forensic Expertology: science, studies, practice” will be organized at Mykolas Romeris University (Vilnius, Lithuania). Languages of the Congress will be Lithuanian, English, Russian (synchronic translation will be organized).
Main topics of the Congress:
– National politics of criminalistics and development of common criminalistics area in Europe – guidelines, problems, perspectives;
– Classical theory of criminalistics and its role for the harmonization of paradigms of different schools of criminalistics;
– The influence of new digital technologies and artificial intelligence on the development of criminalistics;
– Special knowledge as a tool for incorporating modern scientific achievements into the investigative procedures;
– Do traditional methodologies ensure effective investigation of criminal offenses?
– Problems of tactics of criminalistics and its modern tendencies;
– Strategic development directions of criminalistics didactics.
Within the framework of the Congress, it is planned to hold a session of young scientists and students. The work will be organized in a mixed way (offline and online). Participants of this session can make presentations on the proposed topics of the Congress or on the field of their research. Remote participation in the Congress is free.
For more detailed information email: firstname.lastname@example.org