Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University will host international scientific and practical conference “II Scientific readings in memory of Hans Gross” on 9 December 2022. The Conference will be in a mixed mode: offline – Faculty of Law of Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University and online – on the Zoom platform).
Yuriy Fedkovych Chernivtsi National University (Faculty of Law, Department of Criminal Law) (Ukraine), Hans Gross Centre for Interdisciplinary Criminal Science of the University of Graz (Austria), Varna Free University “Chernorizets Hrabar” (Faculty of Law) (Bulgaria), Moldova State University (Faculty of Law) (Moldova), Chernivtsi forensic research center (Ukraine), PO “Ukrainian Criminal Law Association” will take part in The Conference.
The main problems and thematic areas of the conference:
- Forensics (Criminalistics): visions of Hans Gross.
- Іssues of criminalistics in conditions of war.
- Judicial examination: challenges in conditions of war.
- Criminal psychology: theory and practice during the war.
- Synergy of criminal law, criminology and criminalistics.
More detailed information: firstname.lastname@example.org.