International Research and Practice Juridical Journal “A First Printed Criminalist” is a peer reviewed and semiannually published journal.
“A First Printed Criminalist” aims to serve as a forum for researchers, professors, postgraduates, law school students as well as for investigators, prosecutors, judges, experts, defense attorneys and other representatives of the legal profession.
“A First Printed Criminalist” publishes original and high-quality materials including regular papers, short papers, tutorials, book reviews and surveys, and also research events and new legislation reviews.
Possible topics of interests includes, but are not limited to:
● General Theory of Criminalistics
● Criminal Law and Procedure Issues
● Criminal Investigation
● Criminalistic Tactics Issues
● Criminalistic Techniques Issues
● Criminalistic Method Issues
● Forensic Examination
● Anthology of Criminalistics
● Portrait Gallery of the Famous Criminalists
● Investigative and Judicial Reviews
● Criminalistics Innovations
● New Legislation
● Research Events
● Peer Comment for New Publications