Brno (Czech Republic) will host XIX International congress “Criminalistics and forensic expertology: science, studies, practice” on 13-15 September 2023. Congress will be organised by Criminalists’ Association of Lithuania, Forensic Science Centre of Lithuania and Masaryk university, Faculty of Law. Languages of the Congress is Czech, English.
Main Topics of the Congress:
– criminalistics of Central European countries (Mediterranean-Intermarium) – between Eastern European and Germanic schools of criminalistics;
– international cooperation and challenges for criminalistics and forensic expertology investigating war crimes;
– criminalistics tactics, criminalistics methodic and criminalistics strategy in doctrine, policy and practice of law enforcement institutions;
– criminalistics didactics – 130 years: from Hans Gross’s “Court Investigator’s Guide” to current textbooks;
– crime threats and human security; Digitization and artificial intelligence in criminalistics and forensic expertology.
A session of young researchers and students is planned to be held during the Congress. The work of the session will be organized in a mixed way (contact participation and distance (remote) participation). Participants in this session may make presentations on proposed topics of the Congress or on the sphere of their research.
For more information write on: firstname.lastname@example.org.