Washington (USA) hosted the International Symposium on Human Identification from October 31 to November 3 2022. The latest developments in the field of DNA technologies were presented at the symposium.
All presentations of the general part of the Symposium were streamed online. Online participants had the opportunity to ask questions to the speakers in real time through a virtual platform.
The following panels were presented at the Symposium:
- Mixture Interpretation Workshop:
- Investigative Genetic Genealogy: A Comprehensive Review Workshop;
- Reliable Human Identification from Single Rootless Hairs;
- Updates on Standards and Best Practice Recommendations for Human Forensic DNA Testing;
- I-Familia: Identifying Missing Persons Globally Through Family DNA Kinship Matching;
- Evaluation of Inter-Laboratory Probabilistic Genotyping Parameters;
- Identification of War Victims in Ukraine. How the Forensic Military Task Force of the French Gendarmerie (IRCGN) Identified Ukrainian Victims during the Conflict using his Innovative High throughput DNA Fast Analysis Mobile Lab;
For more detailed information follow the link: https://www.ishinews.com/.